Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Stupid!
Why am I everytime get scolded? I was using the computer just now in the afternoon at 4, playing games when an idiot came and shout at my ears. She snatched the computer from me. I was angry and gave her the computer. She played and shouted at me. I went to cool down and started to do my homework. I opened up the table and push my rolling chair to seat on it. I think the table is too high and I tried to press the chair higher. However, the chair jammed. So stupid. I think is my sister's fault. I was angry and started to shout at her. She shouted back and I scolded her. I threw that roller chair back to her and went off to use the normal chair. I did my homework and could only use the computer at 6.30. I left the table and chair and use the computer. I got scolded for not keeping the table back to its original place and for using the computer. The problem is that I barely use it at all today. I used for a while and my sister came shouting at me. Now I using, my mum shout at me asking me to keep the table and chair. I just kept it and type this post. I shouted to ask her scold my sister, she didn't. Still say what I getting more and more rude. ARGH! @#$%^ Hate everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Ding*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment